LIVE @ LUNCH - Webinar Series Subscription
Please read this message thoroughly as many processes have changed.
You are currently registering for LIVE @ LUNCH Series Subscription program. There are five 1-hour courses included in the webinar series and each can be purchased separately. This subscription enrollment will provide a code to access any/all of the 5 Live at Lunch webinars. If you are unable to join the live presentations, we plan to record each presentation and post them for non-live credit.
LIVE @ LUNCH series subscription for $100 includes:
- April 14th from 12-1pm - Bempedoic Acid for Treatment of Dyslipidemia
- June 9th 12-1pm- Pharmacologic Approaches to Glycemic Treatment
- August 11th from 12-1pm - Clostridioides Difficile
- October 13th from 12-1pm - Leadership in the Profession of Pharmacy
- December 8th from 12-1pm - Flip the Pharmacy initiative
By continuing here and registering, you will receive a code to register for ALL 5 LIVE @ LUNCH CE programs. If you want to purchase them individually, please click HERE.
Technology Requirements - Computer and Internet access is required to complete this activity.
Target Audience: This knowledge-based program is intended for Pharmacists, Pharmacist Technicians and Nurses.
Will vary for each of the 5 Live @ Lunch courses.
Program material will be specific to each of the 5 Live @ Lunch courses.
- April 14th from 12-1pm - Bempedoic Acid - Emily McCoy - Associate Clinical Professor
- June 9th 12-1pm- Update on Diabetes Mellitus - Heather Whitley - Clinical Professor
- August 11th from 12-1pm - Clostridioides Difficile - Spencer Durham - Associate Clinical Professor
- October 13th from 12-1pm - Leadership in the Profession of Pharmacy - Brad Wright - Hill Crest Associate Clinical Professor
- December 8th from 12-1pm - Flip the Pharmacy initiative - Randy McDonough
Auburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide.
Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy is a Board approved provider of continuing nursing education in Alabama by the Alabama Board of Nursing. Provider Number: ABNP1515.