2021 Recorded Consultant Pharmacist Update- Medication Management for the Older Adult - Dr. Amber Hutchison - Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Considerations for Practicing Pharmacists
Summary: This program will focus on disease states and medications that impact the older adult.
Target Audience: This knowledge-based program is intended for pharmacists.
- Discuss the pathophysiology and diagnosis of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Based pathophysiology, quantify treatment modalities for the management of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Summarize guideline recommendations for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension.
- Identify patient education resources for patients diagnosed with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Auburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide. The Universal Activity Number for this knowledge-based program is 0001-0000-21-023-H01-P and is intended for pharmacists.
- 1.00 ACPE PharmacyAuburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide.