2021 Recorded Consultant Pharmacist Update- Medication Management for the Older Adult - Dr. Kelley - Sweet’N Low: Updates on the management of Type 2 Diabetes
Summary: This program will focus on disease states and medications that impact the older adult.
Target Audience: This knowledge-based program is intended for pharmacists.
- Describe the clinical practice impact of updates to the diabetes guidelines.
- Differentiate glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonists for management of type 2 diabetes.
- Summarize new glucagon options for management of hypoglycemia.
- Given a case, select an evidence-based patient centered pharmacotherapeutic plan for an older adult with type 2 diabetes.
Auburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide. The Universal Activity Number for this knowledge-based program is 0001-0000-21-021-H01-P and is intended for pharmacists.
- 1.00 ACPE PharmacyAuburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide.