The Art of Experiential Learning
This course is an orientation for AUHSOP Preceptors.
An access code for this course will be provided by the Experiential Programs Office.
The presentation discusses the four roles of preceptors and quality feedback for learners. This is a preceptor development topic that can be used by all preceptors.
Activity Completion Requirements: To complete the steps for CE credit, each attendee will be required to:
- Access and review program materials in this course.
- Watch the recorded webinar linked within this course.
- Complete the quiz within this course.
- Complete the program evaluation within this course.
- Claim credit within this course.
Thank you again for participating in this AUHSOP continuing pharmacy education program. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or needs related to this online CE program.
This course is intended for Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy Preceptors.
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
1. Explain your role as a preceptor in the experiential education of pharmacy learners
2. Describe the four preceptor roles needed to teach clinical problem solving to pharmacy learners
3. Explore quality feedback for pharmacy learners