Consultant Pharmacist 6hr Update - Medication Management for the Older Adult- Live Webinar
Summary: This program will focus on disease states and medications that impact the older adult. The 6 hour program will be hosted simultaneously in Auburn, Mobile, and zoom webinar.
Target Audience: This knowledge-based program is intended for pharmacists.
- Recognize common age-related changes affecting medication management in older adults.
- Outline the changes in the 2019 American Geriatrics Society Beers Criteria update.
- Define deprescribing and describe tools used for deprescribing medications in older adults.
- Apply principles of age-related changes and deprescribing fundamentals to a patient case.
- Summarize the requirements for consultant licensure for the Alabama Board of Pharmacy.
Auburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide. The Universal Activity Number for this knowledge-based program is 0001-0000-21-003-L01-P and is intended for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- 6.00 ACPE PharmacyAuburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide.