Interprofessional Education and Interprofessional Practice
This course is an orientation for AUHSOP Preceptors.
An access code for this course will be provided by the Experiential Programs Office.
Activity Completion Requirements: To complete the steps for CE credit, each attendee will be required to:
- Access and review program materials in this course.
- Watch the recorded webinar linked within this course.
- Complete the quiz within this course.
- Complete the program evaluation within this course.
- Claim credit within this course.
Thank you again for participating in this AUHSOP continuing pharmacy education program. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or needs related to this online CE program
This course is intended for Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy Preceptors.
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Define interprofessional education (IPE) as described by the Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC).
- Describe the impact of interprofessional practice on patient care outcomes.
- Describe accreditation requirements for IPE in schools of pharmacy as defined by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).
- Utilize student data from end of APPE surveys to determine overarching areas of strength and need in preparing students for interprofessional practice.
- Describe best practices in precepting interprofessional student activities.
- Identify opportunities for IPE in current and future advanced practice experiences.