2021 AU Preceptor Orientation - Basics and Modules 1-5
This course is an orientation for AUHSOP Preceptors.
This program covers the following topics:
1) HSOP's mission, goals and values
2) HSOP's practice-ready curriculum
3) HSOP's IPPE and APPE program requirements and rotation objectives
4) Individualizing APPEs based on student knowledge and experience
5) Policies and procedures for difficult learning situations.
An access code for this course will be provided by the Experiential Programs Office.
The Target Audience for this course are Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy Preceptors.
- 2.00 ACPE PharmacyAuburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide.