HCOP Preceptor Orientation Modules 1-5
This course is an orientation for AUHCOP Preceptors.
This program covers the following topics:
1) HSOP's mission, goals and values
2) HSOP's practice-ready curriculum
3) HSOP's IPPE and APPE program requirements and rotation objectives
4) Individualizing APPEs based on student knowledge and experience
5) Policies and procedures for difficult learning situations.
An access code for this course will be provided by the Experiential Programs Office.
The Target Audience for this course are Auburn University Harrison College of Pharmacy Preceptors.
- Summarize HCOP’s mission and vision for pharmacy practice and the objectives for the practice-ready graduate
- Describe the purpose, characteristics, and structure of HCOP’s Practice-Ready Curriculum (PRC)
- Describe HCOP’s IPPE/APPE program requirements
- Identify ways to utilize the pre-rotation student assessment to tailor a rotation to individual student needs
- Explain HCOP and EPO policies and procedures related to difficult student learning situations
Auburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide. The Universal Activity Number for this knowledge-based program is 0001-0000-22-015-H04-P and is intended for pharmacists. The initial release date for this home-study program is March 7, 2022 and the intended expiration date is March 7, 2025.
- 1.00 ACPE PharmacyAuburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide.