2022 LIVE @ LUNCH - Webinar Series Subscription
Please read this message thoroughly as many processes have changed.
You are currently registering for LIVE @ LUNCH Series Subscription program. There are five 1-hour courses included in the webinar series and each can be purchased separately. This subscription enrollment will provide a code to access any/all of the 5 Live at Lunch webinars. If you are unable to join the live presentations, we plan to record each presentation and post them for non-live credit.
LIVE @ LUNCH subscription for $100 includes:
- May 25 from 12-1pm
- June 8th 12-1pm
- August 24th from 12-1pm
- October 5th from 12-1pm
- December 7 from 12-1pm
By continuing here and registering, you will receive a code to register for ALL 5 LIVE @ LUNCH CE programs. If you want to purchase them individually, please click HERE.
Technology Requirements - Computer and Internet access is required to complete this activity.
Target Audience: This knowledge-based program is intended for Pharmacists, Pharmacist Technicians and Nurses.
Will vary for each of the 5 Live @ Lunch courses.
Program material will be specific to each of the 5 Live @ Lunch courses.
- May 25 - Kristi Kelley - The “Weight” of Pharmacotherapy: A Patient-Centered Approach for Patients of Higher Weight
- June 8 - Lea Eiland - Category X: Out with the Old, In with the New Pregnancy and Lactation Labeling
- August 24 - Kevin Astle - PrEParing for the Future: New and Upcoming Treatment Options for HIV PrEP
- October 5 - Cherry Jackson - Borderline Personality Disorder: Clearing the Confusion
- December 7 - Jack DeRuiter - New Drug Update
Auburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide.
Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy is a Board approved provider of continuing nursing education in Alabama by the Alabama Board of Nursing. Provider Number: ABNP1515.