Recorded Webinar LIVE @ LUNCH - Clostridioides Difficile
LIVE @ LUNCH - Clostridioides Difficile webinar is part of our LIVE @ LUNCH Webinar Subscription. There are five 1-hour courses included in this webinar series and each can be purchased separately for $25 each. If you are interested in signing up for the $100 webinar subscription for all 5 LIVE @ LUNCH programs, you may do so by clicking on the following link below and will receive a code to register for any/all webinars.
LIVE @ LUNCH subscription for $100 includes:
- April 14th from 12-1pm - Bempedoic Acid for Treatment of Dyslipidemia
- June 9th 12-1pm- Pharmacologic Treatments for Type 2 Diabetes
- August 11th from 12-1pm - Clostridioides Difficile
- October 13th from 12-1pm - Influenza Update 2021
- December 8th from 12-1pm - Flip the Pharmacy: Community Pharmacy Transformation
By continuing here and registering, you are signed up for only the LIVE @ LUNCH - Clostridioides Difficile CE program and NOT the subscription of 5 courses.
Technology Requirements - Computer and Internet access is required to complete this activity.
Target Audience: This knowledge-based program is intended for Pharmacists.
Review the pathogenesis of C.difficile infections
Describe the major recommendations of the 2018 C.difficile clinical practice guidelines
Recognize the recommendations of the focused guideline update from 2021
Given a patient case, identify the appropriate pharmacotherapy treatments for a patient with C.difficile infection
Auburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide. The Universal Activity Number for this knowledge-based program is 0001-0000-21-016-H01-P and is intended for pharmacists.
Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy is a Board approved provider of continuing nursing education in Alabama by the Alabama Board of Nursing. Provider Number: ABNP1515.
- 1.00 ACPE PharmacyAuburn University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education; credits are recognized nationwide.